Monday, November 3, 2014

White Bean and Tuna Salad

What's for lunch??

Today was the first day of my P90 Test Group and I LOVED this mornings workout. I am already feeling muscles that I haven't felt in awhile. Success!!!

I was looking for something light, but filling, so, I made a really yummy salad from the P90 nutrition book and tweeked it a bit because I didn't have the exact ingredients. It was scrumptious!! I hope you enjoy!

Makes 1 serving

Ingredients
1 can of solid white albacore Tuna, packed in water, drained
2/3 cup white beans
1 cup mixed greens
1 small onion, chopped
1 medium orange bell pepper, chopped
1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 TBSP of Red Wine Vinegar
Dash of Celery Salt
Himalayan Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste

Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment